Supported Housing Worker
An opportunity to join our Sutton and Epsom team, providing a full range of support services to clients.
You will act as a keyworker to named clients, involved in such areas as:
- Assisting clients to acquire daily living skills
- Collecting and banking rent
- Making applications for welfare and housing benefits
- Maintaining records
Ideally you will have six months’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Dealing within the benefits system
- Supporting vulnerable clients, eg mental health, learning disabilities, homeless people
- Working in supported housing
A full valid driving licence for manual vehicles is essential.
Open to trainees
If you would like to work in housing and support but do not have relevant experience, we can consider taking you on as a trainee. Starting salary £17,800 pa for six months.
Interviews: Monday 18 July 2011