Transform Housing & Support helps 1,100 people to transform their lives every year. We provide accommodation and support services to vulnerable people across Surrey, Sutton and Wokingham. We are a registered charity and housing association.
We work to prevent homelessness by:
- Providing housing for people who would otherwise have nowhere to live
- Supporting people who could be at risk of losing their home
- Helping clients address underlying problems such as mental health issues, addictions and debt
- Giving clients the confidence and skills to live independently
Independence is at the heart of what we do. We work in partnership with our clients to help them gain the confidence and skills to live more independently.
Our values explain what we stand for and how we behave:
- Empowerment – Encourage and support personal development and independence, giving safety, stability and security
- Working together – Work in partnership, taking responsibility for our actions
- Excellence – Deliver a first class, client-centred, efficient service
- Honesty – Act openly and honestly, with integrity and compassion
- Innovation – Challenge and innovate, continually striving to improve our services
- Respect – Value diversity and treat people fairly