Each person we help has their own individual needs and the services we provide are tailored to those needs.
Every client has their own dedicated keyworker, who provides on-going one-to-one support to address the issues the client is facing. The keyworker and client will draw up a support plan to agree what help is required and how often this is needed.
All of our services are designed to help people develop the skills and confidence to live more independently. We offer support in the following areas:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debt management
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
Our services fall into three areas:
To find out about the services we offer in each area, please view our location map.