We are always looking for people to join our care team as Care & Support Workers.
Care staff work directly with clients, helping them to live independently in the community. You will be visiting people in their own homes.
Your role will include:
- Talking to clients and providing companionship
- Household tasks, such as making meals or light housework
- Personal care, such as washing and dressing
- Supporting clients to take any medication
- Helping them to get out and about
You will be visiting the same people on a regular basis, which means you can build up a good working relationship. For some clients, you may be the only person they see that day. You will gain real job satisfaction and genuinely make a difference to their lives.
The majority of care roles require you to have a full valid driving licence and your own car. We have full time and part time roles available, dependent on client needs.
100% of former clients say our support improved their quality of life
Long term outcome monitoring survey 2018/19
Join our team
We are always looking for people to join our team as Care & Support Workers. We have vacancies in Reigate and Banstead, Crawley, Epsom and Ewell, Spelthorne, Tandridge and Mole Valley and we recruit on a monthly basis for these posts.
Our care roles include the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with enhancements for NVQ2 or 3 and evening and weekend work
- Full and part time hours available
- Generous mileage allowance, including travel between clients
- Paid travel time between client visits
- Enhanced DBS checks paid for by Transform
- Free uniforms and personal protective equipment provided
Find out more
For an informal discussion please call 01737 244312. For full details and to apply please view our current vacancies.