Corporate partnerships with Transform
Become a partner of Transform Housing & Support and you will directly contribute to our cause supporting homeless, vulnerable and socially excluded people to live independent and fulfilling lives.
Transform has literally given me my life back – if I hadn’t come here, I would be dead. I can guarantee that. It’s given me a future, better mental health and, just everything – there’s no simpler way to put it than that.
We work with corporates to extend and enhance our services, but also our impact. We are seeking partnerships with companies whose values, and operations align with our own. As a corporate partner you can give your time, expertise and donate to our cause, providing a range of ways for your organisation and colleagues to get involved.
Why partner with Transform
- Transform is a leading provider of housing and support services in Surrey
- A relationship with Transform is one of shared conviction to help homeless and vulnerable people in our community
- Inspire and engage your staff by taking part in events and volunteering
- Demonstrate your commitment and impact to delivering meaningful change to socially excluded people
- Increased brand awareness
There are many ways you can get involved
- Charity of the year partnerships
- Events and fundraising
- Event sponsorship
- Corporate donations
- Gift in Kind donations
- Pro-bono support
- Employment pathways
If you would like to know more about partnering with Transform please email David Annand, Corporate & Community Relationship Manager.