We welcome your expertise and support by working collaboratively with you to help address homelessness and vulnerability in our community.
There are many ways to get involved including:
- Charity of the year
- Corporate donations
- Employee and customer fundraising – from cake sales to sample sales and more
- Event sponsorship
- The £50 challenge
The benefits of working
- A relationship with Transform of shared conviction… to help homeless and vulnerable people in our community.
- We are the largest supported housing provider in Surrey.
- A local charity appeal to supporters and staff.
- Imaginative events – leading to positive staff and supporter relations.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Bringing your CSR policies to life.
If you would like to know more about our work and / or arrange a face to face meeting please contact David Annand, Corporate & Community Fundraiser