We welcome your expertise and support by working collaboratively with you to help address homelessness and vulnerability in our community.
There are many ways to get involved including:
- Charity of the year/event sponsorship
- Corporate donations
- Employee and customer fundraising… from cake sales to sample sales and more
- Our £50 corporate challenge
- Gift in kind
- Pro bono work
- Employment pathways
The benefits of working together
- A relationship with Transform of shared conviction… to help homeless and vulnerable people in our community.
- We are the largest supported housing provider in Surrey.
- A local charity appeal to supporters and staff.
- We can enable your social value/CSR policies to make a real difference to those in need in your local community.
If you would like to know more about our work and/or arrange a face to face or zoom meeting please contact David Annand, Corporate & Community Relationship Manager