By leaving a gift to Transform in your will, you can support our work for decades to come.
We have been helping local homeless and vulnerable people for over 40 years – but unfortunately we will still be needed in 40 years’ time.
We are a small charity and we respond to local needs. Therefore, a gift in your will – however small – will make a significant difference.
You can specify whether you would like your gift to be used for a particular purpose, so that the causes that are important in your life will continue to receive support. For example, you could specify that your gift helps a specific client group or geographic area.
"I was living on the streets and in one word it was hell."
How you could help
There are many ways to remember Transform Housing & Support in your will:
- You can leave an item from your estate, including a gift of shares.
- You can leave us a property, which could house vulnerable people in the future.
- If you have already made a will, it may be possible to make an amendment or 'codicil' to add a gift.
- You could ask for donations to be made in your memory.
Charitable legacies are exempt from inheritance tax, so any gift you make will have the greatest possible impact.
92% of people feel more hopeful about the future thanks to our support
Client satisfaction survey 2017
Find out more
Transform is part of Remember a Charity – a consortium of charities that raises awareness of the importance of having a will and leaving gifts to charities.
The following information from Remember a Charity explains more about how to leave a gift to charity in your will:
- Making a will page on the Remember a Charity website
- Transform page on the Remember a Charity website
- Remember a Charity Consumer Will Guide
If you would like to discuss making a gift to Transform in your will, you can contact Lawrence Santcross, Chief Executive, on 01372 387100 or email email@example.com