Maintenance and repairs are an important part of the service we give you.
We carry out regular maintenance to make sure your home is safe and comfortable. Where Transform is responsible for maintenance, we will:
- Carry out day-to-day repairs
- Perform regular health and safety checks
- Carry out servicing of items such as boilers and fire extinguishers
- Refurbish and redecorate properties at regular intervals
- Look after outdoor and garden areas
- Prepare homes for reletting when a resident leaves
This work will be carried out by our maintenance team or by approved specialist contractors.
To help us look after your home, you should:
- Keep your home in a clean and tidy condition
- Report any maintenance issues to us as soon as possible
- Make good any damage to the property or its contents
Reporting a repair
You should report any maintenance issues or repairs to us as soon as possible, in one of these ways:
- Speak to your keyworker or a member of staff
- Call our maintenance team:
For existing Transform clients: 0800 389 5224
For former Cherchefelle clients: 01737 244312
- Fill in our maintenance reporting form
Out of hours
If you have an emergency maintenance problem out of office hours, for example on a bank holiday, at night or at the weekend, you should phone the on-call number.
For existing Transform clients, you can also call our dedicated emergency number on 01489 866720.