On Friday 26 February, come and enjoy a sparkling musical cocktail in aid of Transform Housing & Support, as part of the Brandenburg Choral Festival of London.
A dynamic group of female vocalists, Papagena, will perform a selection of ‘a cappella’ works with wit, charm, and slick elegance at the capital’s biggest and broadest celebration of all things choral.
The concert starts at 7.30pm, at the exclusive Wellington Suite of the Grange Wellington Hotel. During the interval there will be a chance to talk to Transform staff and learn more about our vital work.
Tickets are £18 children £5. To book your place at this unique event, email: email@example.com or call: 01372 387100.
For a chance to win a pair of concert tickets, enter our competition below.
The Brandenburg Choral Festival of London is the UK’s largest choral festival. Now in its seventh year, it presents over 100 concerts a year, ranging from Bach to Bernstein and Rachmaninov to Rutter, from gospel to jazz, covering the traditional choral repertoire with plenty of surprises along the way!
The concerts are all held in central London venues. The heart of the Festival remains geographically, spiritually and artistically at St Martin-in-the-Fields; other beautiful and iconic venues include St Clement Danes, The Queen's Chapel of the Savoy, St Sepulchre-without- Newgate (known as the National Musician's Church) and St Paul's Church Covent Garden.
As the premier showcase for amateur choirs with professional standards, it is certainly a season with something for everyone! Full details can be found at www.brandenburg.org.uk.
Question: Can you tell us which of the Festival's concert venues is known as the National Musician's Church?
Please send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 February, quoting reference TRA in the title of your email. The Brandenburg Choral Festival of London will be delighted to offer a pair of complimentary tickets to the first correct entry drawn out on 6 February.
Please note this competition has now closed.
Can't make that date?
You also have the chance to raise money for Transform, just by attending a concert in the Brandenburg Spring Series! Simply:
- Book your ticket via the Festival box office.
- Forward a copy of the e-ticket you receive to email@example.com, stating you would like your purchase to support Transform Housing & Support.
Up to 50% of your ticket price will come straight to Transform through this simple process – thank you for your generosity.
Competiton terms and conditions
1) There is one prize of a pair of tickets for a Brandenburg Choral Festival of London concert during the 2016 Spring Series, on a date chosen by the winner, subject to availability. The full concert schedule can be found at: www.brandenburg.org.uk/festival
2) To be eligible to win, entrants should send their answer to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference TRA in the title of the email. One entry is permitted per household.
3) All competition entries must be received before 11.59pm on 5 February and the first correct entry drawn from all the entries received will be declared the winner.
4) The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the competition being drawn.
5) If we do not hear back from the winner within 14 days, we reserve the right to pick another winner from all the entries received.
6) All transportation and accommodation are the responsibility of the prize winner.
7) There is no cash alternative to the prize.
8) The decision of Transform Housing & Support is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into.
9) Promoter: Transform Housing & Support in association with Brandenburg Choral Festival of London.
Can't make that date? - Terms and Conditions
1) The following concerts/events are excluded from this offer:
- All concerts at St Martin-in-the-Fields
- Come & Sing on 5 Mar
- Music of our Time on 17 Mar
- The two Bach St Matthew Passion concerts on 19 Mar
- Come & Sing on 24 Apr.
2) Brandenburg reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.