We provide housing services to help older people live independently in the community.

Housing related support

Our housing related support services help older people with housing-related issues in their own homes, so they can maintain their independence.

Find a service

LocationWe provide housing related support in the following areas. People generally need to be referred for support from social services or another support agency. Please contact the relevant local team for further details and referral criteria: