Our supported housing offers people a safe place to live, with support to deal with the issues they are facing.
Clients living in our supported housing have their own room or flat in a property managed by Transform. The majority of accommodation is fully furnished, including kitchen equipment and bedding. We give people a place to call home, where they can get their life back on track.
Each person has their own keyworker, who provides one-to-one support. The keyworker and client work together to agree a support plan setting out the areas where the person needs help.
We offer support in the following areas:
- Finances and economic wellbeing, including budgeting and debts
- Maintaining accommodation
- Employment, volunteering, education and training
- Relationships with family and friends
- Leisure, cultural and faith activities
- Developing self-confidence and community involvement
- Mental and emotional health
- Physical health, including exercise and healthy eating
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Dealing with offending issues
- Domestic and living skills, including cooking, shopping and public transport
- Moving to independent accommodation
Supported housing services
We offer different types of accommodation to suit different clients’ needs:
|Service feature||Services offered|
|Length of stay||
|Housing for specific client groups||View client groups|
Find a service
People generally need to be referred for our housing from a housing department or other support agency. Please contact the relevant local team for further details and referral criteria. To find a service and get contact details, view our service map.