We are an innovative charity and housing association that provides life-changing services for local people in need.
How we work
Our staff work in partnership to help people to transform their lives. Most staff are in our frontline teams working directly with clients in housing. Around 40 people work at our Central Office in Leatherhead, including our finance, HR, communications, maintenance and development teams.
All our staff share a passion for making a difference and helping people in need. We have a supportive management team and a strong culture of team work. Our work is guided by our values of respect, empowerment, responsibility and excellence.
We offer an excellent employee benefits package and a chance to make a real difference. We provide high-quality training and there are lots of opportunities for development. We have held Investors in People accreditation since 2001 and in 2017 achieved the Investors in People Silver Standard.
What we are looking for
We are always looking for new people to join the Transform team. Are you:
- Enthusiastic and committed?
- Happy working in a team yet able to use your initiative?
- Able to manage a varied workload?
- Caring and conscientious?
- Energetic and resilient to cope with emotional challenges?
- Able to empathise with clients, understand their needs and treat them with respect?
- Professional and able to remain impartial?
- Flexible and adaptable?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Even if you don’t have experience, you may be suited for one of our trainee roles.